Kindo (School Shop)
Click here to go to Kindo.
Instructions on how to sign up for kindo
Working together with Kindo, Pukekohe Hill School can now bring you a fantastic way to view and pay for your childâ€™s school needs online.
No cash, no paper, no hassle!
It is our preferred method of payment and we encourage you to set up your account today.
Set up an account easily. All you need is your email address which matches the one held by the school.
Shop anytime, anywhere with our Kindo online School shop.
On your Kindo account you can:
- view & make full or part payments on your family account such as school fees & donations
- register & pay for sports events
- pay for class trips & camps (as well as complete permission forms online)
- purchase your school hat
- support PTA fundraisers
- More items may be added during the year.
To pay through Kindo, you can opt to pay-as-you-go (top up and place order) or add funds to your account in advance (via the tab â€˜top up accountâ€™).
We offer a number of different types of payment methods:
- Bank transfer â€“ No fees. Allow for 2 days for funds to reflect in your account.
- POLi Payments â€“ No fees. Instant top up.
- Credit/Debit Cards â€“ 2.5% + 50c service fee. Instant top up.
Kindo supports American Express, Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay.
Contact the Kindo helpdesk on freephone 0508 4 KINDO or email email@example.com
See it in action
We have a tutorial on how to use the shop to help you get started, simply click on the link below.
How to purchase / pay – Click here
Itâ€™s an easy one-stop shop for all your school costs. HAPPY SHOPPING!